To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Epidemiology of canine glaucoma presented to University of Zurich from 1995 to 2009. Part 1: Congenital and primary glaucoma (4 and 123 cases).Vet Ophthalmol. 2011; 14: 121-126
- Aphakia and multiple ocular defects in Saint Bernard puppies.Vet Med Small Anim Clin. 1974; 69: 448-453
- Congenital glaucoma and iridoschisis in a Siamese cat.Vet Comp Ophthalmol. 1994; 4: 121-124
- The canine glaucomas.Essentials Vet Ophthalmol. 2008; 2: 155-187
- Congenital glaucoma in a llama (Lama glama).Vet Comp Ophthalmol. 1997; 7: 253-257
- Congenital equine glaucoma: clinical and light microscopic findings in two cases.Vet Comp Ophthalmol. 1997; 7: 105-109
- Fundamentals of veterinary ophthalmic pathology.in: Gelatt K.N. Veterinary ophthalmology. 6th edition. Blackwell Publishing, NJ2007
- Histologic basis of ocular disease in animals.John Wiley & Sons, NJ2018
- Ocular Embryology and Congenital Malformations.in: Gelatt K.N. Veterinary ophthalmology. 4th ed. Blackwell Publishing, 2007: 3-36 (chap 1)
- Chronic Glaucoma in Dogs: Relationships Between Histologic Lesions and the Gonioscopic Diagnosis of Pectinate Ligament Dysplasia.Vet Pathol. 2016; 53: 1197-1203
- Primary congenital and developmental glaucomas.Hum Mol Genet. 2017; 26: R28-R36
- Primary congenital glaucoma.StatPearls, St Petersburg, FL2022
- Update in Genetics and Surgical Management of Primary Congenital Glaucoma.Turk J Ophthalmol. 2019; 49: 347-355
- Axenfeld-rieger syndrome.StatPearls, St Petersburg FL2022
- Peters anomaly: review of the literature.Cornea. 2011; 30: 939-944
- A case of Peters' anomaly in a springer spaniel.J Comp Pathol. 2001; 125: 326-330
- Persistent pupillary membrane and congenital cataract in a litter of English cocker spaniels.J Small Anim Pract. 1988; 29: 257-260
- Persistent pupillary membrane and associated defects in the Basenji.Vet Rec. 1969; 85: 242-248
- Microphthalmia with multiple anterior segment defects in portuguese water dogs.Vet Pathol. 2019; 56: 269-273
- Bilateral ASD with the presumed Peters' anomaly in a cat.J Vet Med Sci. 2018; 80: 297-301
- Feline Neovascular Vitreoretinopathy and ASD With Concurrent Glaucoma in Domestic Cats.Vet Pathol. 2019; 56: 259-268
- A Mutation in LTBP2 Causes Congenital Glaucoma in Domestic Cats (Felis catus).PLoS One. 2016; 11: e0154412
- Imaging Distal Aqueous Outflow Pathways in a Spontaneous Model of Congenital Glaucoma.Transl Vis Sci Technol. 2019; 8: 22
- Relationship between corneal sensitivity, corneal thickness, corneal diameter, and intraocular pressure in normal cats and cats with congenital glaucoma.Vet Ophthalmol. 2019; 22: 4-12
- Feline glaucoma--a comprehensive review.Vet Ophthalmol. 2011; 14: 15-29
- Effects of unilateral topical administration of 0.5% tropicamide on anterior segment morphology and intraocular pressure in normal cats and cats with primary congenital glaucoma.Vet Ophthalmol. 2011; 14: 75-83
These authors have no commercial or financial conflicts of interest to disclose.
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.