To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Flow cytometry: principles, applications and recent advances.Bioanalysis. 2021; 13: 185-202https://doi.org/10.4155/BIO-2020-0267
- Live/dead cell exclusion - flow cytometry guide | bio-rad.(Available at:)https://www.bio-rad-antibodies.com/flow-cytometry-live-dead-exclusion.html?JSESSIONID_STERLING=980C60DCA1C168A5B76CBBEC09197F02.ecommerce1&evCntryLang=US-en&cntry=US&thirdPartyCookieEnabled=true(Accessed March 31, 2022)
- Janeway’s immunobiology.7th edition. Garland Science, New York City2008
- Veterinary Hematology.Vet Hematol. 2012; https://doi.org/10.1016/C2009-0-39565-3
- Multicenter flow cytometry proficiency testing of canine blood and lymph node samples.Vet Clin Pathol. 2020; 49: 249-257https://doi.org/10.1111/VCP.12843
- Fundamentals of veterinary clinical Pathology.2nd edition. Blackwell Publishing, Ames (IA)2008
- Optimisation and validation of a PCR for antigen receptor rearrangement (PARR) assay to detect clonality in canine lymphoid malignancies.Vet Immunol Immunopathol. 2016; 182: 115-124https://doi.org/10.1016/J.VETIMM.2016.10.008
- Diagnosis of chronic myelogenous leukemia in a dog using morphologic, cytochemical, and flow cytometric techniques.Vet Clin Pathol. 2001; 30: 19-24https://doi.org/10.1111/J.1939-165X.2001.TB00251.X
- Using digital RNA counting to establish flow cytometry diagnostic criteria for subtypes of CD34+ canine acute leukaemia.Vet Comp Oncol. 2022; https://doi.org/10.1111/VCO.12825
- Feline leukocyte adhesion (CD18) deficiency caused by a deletion in the integrin β 2 (ITGB2) gene.Vet Clin Pathol. 2017; 46: 391-400https://doi.org/10.1111/VCP.12526
- Postnatal development of T cells in dogs with X-linked severe combined immunodeficiency.J Immunol. 1996; 156 (Accessed): 1431-1435https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8568244/Date accessed: April 5, 2022
- Peripheral immunophenotype and viral promoter variants during the asymptomatic phase of feline immunodeficiency virus infection.Virus Res. 2014; 179: 34-43https://doi.org/10.1016/j.virusres.2013.11.017
- Contrasting clinical outcomes in two cohorts of cats naturally infected with feline immunodeficiency virus (FIV).Vet Microbiol. 2015; 176: 50https://doi.org/10.1016/J.VETMIC.2014.12.023
- Flow Cytometry as a Diagnostic Tool in Primary and Secondary Immune Deficiencies.Clin Lab Med. 2019; 39: 591-607https://doi.org/10.1016/J.CLL.2019.07.007
- ACVIM consensus statement on the diagnosis of immune-mediated hemolytic anemia in dogs and cats.J Vet Intern Med. 2019; 33: 313-334https://doi.org/10.1111/JVIM.15441
- Immune thrombocytopenia (ITP): Pathophysiology update and diagnostic dilemmas.Vet Clin Pathol. 2019; 48: 17-28https://doi.org/10.1111/VCP.12774
- Presumed primary immune-mediated neutropenia in 35 dogs: a retrospective study.J Small Anim Pract. 2017; 58: 307-313https://doi.org/10.1111/JSAP.12636
- Available at:)Accessed April 5, 2022) (
- DLS test information and pricing | College of veterinary medicine.(Available at:)Accessed April 6, 2022)
- Clinical outcome and prognostic factors in dogs with B-cell chronic lymphocytic leukemia: A retrospective study.J Vet Intern Med. 2021; 35: 1918-1928https://doi.org/10.1111/JVIM.16160
- Canine acute leukaemia: 50 cases (1989-2014).Vet Comp Oncol. 2017; 15: 1101-1114https://doi.org/10.1111/VCO.12251
- Flow cytometric characterization and clinical outcome of CD4+ T-cell lymphoma in dogs: 67 cases.J Vet Intern Med. 2014; 28: 538-546https://doi.org/10.1111/JVIM.12304
- Flow Cytometry in the Diagnosis of Canine B-Cell Lymphoma.Front Vet Sci. 2021; 8https://doi.org/10.3389/FVETS.2021.600986
- Classification of canine malignant lymphomas according to the world health organization criteria.Vet Pathol. 2011; 48: 198-211
- Lymphoid Neoplasia: Correlations Between Morphology and Flow Cytometry.Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract. 2017; 47: 53-70
Published online: October 18, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.