To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- Evaluation of static telepathology in veterinary diagnostic cytology.Vet Clin Pathol. 2006; 35: 303-306
- Whole-slide imaging and automated image analysis: considerations and opportunities in the practice of pathology.Vet Pathol. 2014; 51: 211-223
- Telecytology: clinical applications, current challenges, and future benefits.J Pathol Inform. 2011; 2: 51
- Whole-slide imaging: the future is here.Vet Pathol. 2018; 55: 488-489
- Optimal z-axis scanning parameters for gynecologic cytology specimens.J Pathol Inform. 2013; 4: 38
- Accuracy and perceptions of virtual microscopy compared with glass slide microscopy in cervical cytology.Cytopathology. 2011; 22: 82-87
- Cytomorphological description and intra-observer agreement in whole slide imaging for canine lymphoma.Vet J. 2018; 236: 96-101
- Diagnostic validation of a whole-slide imaging scanner in cytological samples: diagnostic accuracy and comparison with light microscopy.Vet Pathol. 2019; 56: 429-434
- validation of digital microscopy compared with light microscopy for the diagnosis of canine cutaneous tumors.Vet Pathol. 2018; 55: 490-500
- Evaluation of region of interest digital cytology compared to light microscopy for veterinary medicine.Vet Pathol. 2019; 56: 725-731
- Digital images and the future of digital pathology.J Pathol Inform. 2010; 1: 15
- Telecytology for rapid on-site evaluation: current status.J Am Soc Cytopathol. 2018; 7: 1-6
- Impact of photographer experience and number of images on telecytology accuracy.Vet Clin Pathol. 2019; 48: 419-424
- Comparison between a traditional single still image and a multiframe video image along the z-axis of the same microscopic field of interest in cytology: Which does contribute to telecytology?.Diagn Cytopathol. 2009; 37: 727-731
- Fundamentals of light Microscopy and electronic imaging.2nd edition. Wiley & Sons, inc., Hoboken, New Jersey2012: 1-19
- Contrast enhancement in light microscopy.Curr Protoc Cytom. 2013; 63: 2.1.1-2.1.9
Published online: October 18, 2022
© 2022 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.