To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- US pet ownership & demographics sourcebook. American Veterinary Medical Association, 2012
- Readings in companion animal behavior.Veterinary Learning System, Trenton (NJ)1996
- Intercat aggression in households following the introduction of a new cat.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 2005; 90: 325-336
- Signalment factors, cornorbidity, and trends in behavior diagnoses in cats: 736 cases (1991-2001).J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2006; 229: 1602-1606
- Potential risk factors associated with feline behaviour problems.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 2009; 121: 134-139
- Reasons for relinquishment and return of domestic cats (Felis Silvestris Catus) to rescue shelters in the UK.Anthrozoos. 2009; 22: 347-358
- Effects of stressors on the behavior and physiology of domestic cats.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 2013; 143: 157-163
- Social organization in the cat: a modern understanding.J Feline Med Surg. 2004; 6: 19-28
- Spatial organization and reproductive tactics in the domestic cat and other felids.in: Turner D.C. Bateson P. The domestic cat: the biology of its behaviour. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (United Kingdom)1988: 67-81
- Group-living in the domestic cat: its sociobiology and epidemiology.in: Turner D.C. Bateson P. The domestic cat: the biology of its behaviour. Cambridge University Press, Cambridge (United Kingdom)2000: 95-118
- A game of cat and house: spatial patterns and behavior of 14 domestic cats (Felis catus) in the home.Anthrozoos. 1996; 9: 25-39
- Post-conflict stress-response in confined group-living cats (Felis silvestris catus).Appl Anim Behav Sci. 1998; 59: 323-330
- Intercat aggression: a retrospective study examining types of aggression, sexes of fighting pairs, and effectiveness of treatment.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 1997; 55: 153-162
- Gender differences in the social behavior of the neutered indoor-only domestic cat.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 1999; 64: 193-211
- Fulminant hepatic failure associated with oral administration of diazepam in 11 cats.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1996; 209: 618-625
- Acute hepatic necrosis and liver failure associated with benzodiazepine therapy in six cats.J Vet Emerg Crit Care. 1996; 6: 13-20
- Clinical efficacy of l-theanine tablets to reduce anxiety-related emotional disorders in cats: a pilot open-label clinical trial.J Vet Behav. 2007; 5: 85-86
- Effect of alpha-casozepine (Zylkene) on anxiety in cats.J Vet Behav. 2007; 2: 40-46
- Comparative bioavailability of fluoxetine after transdermal and oral administration to healthy cats.Am J Vet Res. 2003; 64: 994-998
- Systemic absorption of amitriptyline and buspirone after oral and transdermal administration to healthy cats.J Vet Intern Med. 2004; 18: 43-46
- The impact of paternity and early socialization on the development of cats behavior to people and novel objects.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 1995; 45: 109-124
- Differences between vocalization evoked by social stimuli in feral cats and house cats.Behav Processes. 2011; 87: 183-189
- Affiliative behaviour of related and unrelated pairs of cats in catteries: a preliminary report.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 1999; 63: 251-255
- Influence of familiarity and relatedness on proximity and allogrooming in domestic cats (Felis catus).Am J Vet Res. 2003; 64: 1151-1154
- Factors relating to urine spraying and fighting in prepubertally gonadectomized cats.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1984; 184: 1255-1258
© 2014 Elsevier Inc. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.