Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
- Euthanasia and moral stress.Loss, Grief and Care. 1987; 1: 115-126
- Undertreatment of medical inpatients with narcotic analgesics.Ann Intern Med. 1973; 78: 173-181
- High-tech comfort: ethical issues in cancer pain management for the 1990s.J Clin Ethics. 1991; 2: 108-115
- The new work of dogs: tending to life, love and family.Villard, New York2003
- Dogmatisms and catechisms: ethics and companion animals.Anthrozoos. 2001; 14: 4-11
- The use and abuse of Aesculapian authority in veterinary medicine.J Am Vet Assoc. 2002; 220: 1
- Euthanasia and quality of life.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2006; 228: 1014-1016
- Preserving quality of life in oncology.in: Dobson J.M. Lascelles B.D.X. BSAVA manual of canine and feline oncology. 3rd edition. British Small Animal Veterinary Association, Gloucester (UK)2011: 40-44