Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
- Small animal cardiovascular medicine.Mosby, St. Louis (MO)1998
- The genetics and pathology of discrete subaortic stenosis in the Newfoundland dog.Am Heart J. 1976; 92: 324-334
- Genes and the heart: congenital heart disease.Proc Am Acad Vet Cardiol. 1991; : 13
- The natural clinical history of canine congenital subaortic stenosis.J Vet Intern Med. 1994; 8: 423-431
- Comparison of Doppler-derived peak aortic velocities obtained from subcostal and apical transducer sites in healthy dogs.Vet Radiol Ultrasound. 2003; 44: 695-698
- Effect of dobutamine on left ventricular outflow tract dynamics in Boxers with soft ejection murmurs.J Vet Intern Med. 2005; 19: 416
- Survival times in dogs with severe subvalvular aortic stenosis treated with balloon valvuloplasty or atenolol.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2005; 227: 420-424
- Influence of open surgical correction on intermediate-term outcome in dogs with subvalvular aortic stenosis: 44 cases (1991–1998).J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2000; 216: 364-367
- Pulmonic stenosis caused by single coronary artery in dogs: four cases (1965–1984).J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1990; 196: 115-120
- Pulmonic stenosis in dogs: balloon dilation improves clinical outcome.J Vet Intern Med. 2004; 18: 656-662
- Abnormal coronary vascular response to exercise in dogs with severe right ventricular hypertrophy.J Clin Invest. 1981; 67: 1314-1323
- Pulmonic stenosis and subvalvular aortic stenosis: surgical options.Semin Vet Med Surg (Small Anim). 1994; 9: 221-226
- Malformation of the canine mitral valve complex.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1975; 167: 465-471
- Canine tricuspid valve malformation, a model of human Ebstein anomaly, maps to dog chromosome 9.J Med Genet. 2003; 40: 320-324
- Tricuspid valve dysplasia in Labrador retrievers.J Vet Interm Med. 2001; : 95
- Right atrioventricular valve malformation in dogs and cats: an electrocardiographic survey with emphasis on splintered QRS complexes.J Vet Intern Med. 1997; 11: 226-230
- Supraventricular tachycardia in four young dogs.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1996; 208: 75-80
- Evaluation of techniques and outcomes of mitral valve repair in dogs.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2004; 224: 1941-1945
- Mitral stenosis in 15 dogs.J Vet Intern Med. 1994; 8: 2-17
- Balloon valvuloplasty of tricuspid stenosis in a Labrador retriever.J Vet Intern Med. 1995; 9: 419-424
- Pathogenesis and surgical aspects of patent ductus arteriosus and vascular rings.in: Weirich W. Moses B. Academy of Veterinary Cardiology Proceedings. Ralston Purina Company, St. Louis (MO)1992: 25-32
- Patent ductus arteriosus in the dog: characteristics of occurrence and results of surgery in one hundred consecutive cases.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1976; 168: 435-438
Campbell FE, Thomas VP, Miller SJ, et al. Immediate and late outcomes of transarterial coil occlusion of patent ductus arteriosus in dogs [abstract]. In: European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine 14th Annual Proceedings. Barcelona (Spain); 2004. p. 191.
- Pulmonary embolization of vascular occlusion coils in dogs with patent ductus arteriosus.J Vet Intern Med. 2004; 18: 663-666
- Atrial septal defect and ventricular septal defect.Semin Vet Med Surg (Small Anim). 1994; 9: 227-233
- Pulmonary artery banding for ventricular septal defect in dogs and cats.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1977; 110: 434-438
- Tracheal signs and associated vascular anomalies in dogs with persistent right aortic arch.J Vet Intern Med. 2004; 18: 510-514