Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
Companion animal dental scaling without anesthesia. American Veterinary Dental College position statement adopted by the AVDC Board of Directors, April 10, 2004. Available at: www.avdc.org.
- Essentials of small animal medicine.Mosby, St. Louis1992 (p. 205–6)
- Saunders manual of small animal practice.2nd edition. WB Saunders, Philadelphia2000 (p. 18–20, 78, 591, 918, 922)
Merck veterinary manual. 7th edition. Rahway, NJ: Merck and Company. p. 1361–5.
Lantz G. Regional anesthesia for dentistry and oral surgery. J Vet Dent 20(3):181–6.
- Atlas of canine and feline dental radiography.Veterinary Learning Systems, Trenton, NJ1998
- An atlas of veterinary dental radiology.Iowa State University Press, Ames, IA2000
- Veterinary dentistry principles and practice.Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1997 (p. 186–231)
- Veterinary dental techniques for the small animal practitioner.3rd edition. WB Saunders, Philadelphia2004
- Small animal dental equipment, materials and techniques.1st edition. Blackwell Publishing Professional, Ames, IA2004
Brine EJ, Marretta SM, Pijanowski GJ, et al. Comparison of the effects of four different power scalers on enamel tooth surface in the dog. J Vet Dent 2000;17(1):17–21.