Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
- Boxer cardiomyopathy.in: Kirk R. Current veterinary therapy VIII. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1983: 329-337
- Boxer cardiomyopathy.Vet Clin N Am Small Anim Pract. 1991; 21: 989-1004
- Myocardial l-carnitine deficiency in a family of dogs with dilated cardiomyopathy.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1991; 198: 647-650
- Arrhythmogenic right ventricular cardiomyopathy causing sudden cardiac death in Boxer dogs: a new model of human disease.Circulation. 2004; 109: 1180-1185
- Familial ventricular arrhythmias in Boxers.J Vet Intern Med. 1999; 13: 437-439
- Aortic ejection velocity in healthy boxers with soft murmurs and boxers without cardiac murmurs: 210 cases (1997–2001).J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2003; 222: 770-774
- Analysis of murmur intensity duration and frequency components in dogs with aortic stenosis.J Small Anim Pract. 1998; 39: 318-324
- Use of ambulatory electrocardiography for detection of ventricular premature complexes in healthy dogs.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2001; 218: 1291-1292
- Spontaneous variability in the frequency of ventricular arrhythmias in Boxers with arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2004; 224: 538-541
- Myocardial dysfunction in boxer dogs with tachyarrhythmias [abstract].J Vet Intern Med. 2003; 17: 439
- Evaluation of the ambulatory electrocardiogram of boxer dogs with ventricular tachyarrhythmias and syncope.J Vet Intern Med. 2002; 16 ([abstract]): 338
- Task Force on Sudden Cardiac Death of the European Society of Cardiology.Eur Heart J. 2001; 22: 1374-1450
- Comparison of the effects of four antiarrhythmic treatments for familial ventricular arrhythmias in Boxers.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 2002; 221: 522-527
- l-carnitine supplementation in the therapy of dilated cardiomyopathy.Vet Clin N Am Small Anim Pract. 1991; 21: 1005-1009
☆This work was generously supported by the American Kennel Club–Canine Health Foundation and the American Boxer Trust.