- Beaver B.V.
- Borchelt P.L.
- Voith V.L.
- Olm D.D.
- Houpt K.A.
- Salman M.D.
- Hutchison J.
- Ruch-Gallie R.
- et al.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
- Housesoiling by cats: a retrospective study of 120 cases.JAVMA. 1989; 25: 631-637
- Elimination behavior problems in cats.Compend Contin Educ Pract Vet. 1986; 8: 197-207
- Feline house-soiling problems.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 1988; 20: 335-345
- Behavioral reasons for relinquishment of dogs and cats to 12 shelters.J Appl Anim Welfare Sci. 2000; 3: 93-106
- Feline elimination disorders.in: Clinical behavioral medicine for small animals. Mosby, St. Louis1997: 160-194
- Identification of source of urine stains in multi-cat households.JAVMA. 1982; 180: 77-78
- Clinical evaluation of cats with nonobstructive urinary tract diseases.JAVMA. 1997; 210: 46-50
- Amitriptyline treatment for severe recurrent idiopathic cystitis in cats.JAVMA. 1998; 213: 1282-1286
- Potential therapies for recurrent idiopathic cystitis in cats.Veterinary Medicine. 2000; 95: 512-515
- Epidemiologic study of risk factors for lower urinary tract diseases in cats.JAVMA. 2001; 218: 1429-1435
- Radiographic evidence of degenerative joint disease in geriatric cats: 100 cases (1994–1997).JAVMA. 2002; 220: 628-632
- A descriptive study of 189 cats engaging in inappropriate elimination behaviors.Feline Pract. 1988; 26: 18-21
- Methods of scent marking in the domestic cat.Can J Zool. 1994; 72: 1093-1099
- Effects of castration on fighting, roaming and urine spraying in adult male cats.JAVMA. 1973; 163: 290-292
- Olfactory tractotomy for control of objectionable urine spraying and urine marking in cats.JAVMA. 1981; 179: 231-234
- Bilateral ischiocavernosus myectomy for chronic urine spraying in castrated male cats.Vet Surg. 1990; 19: 293-296
- Aggressive behavior in cats.in: Readings in companion animal behavior. Veterinary Learning Systems, Trenton1996: 208-216
- Effects of synthetic facial pheromone on behavior of cats.JAVMA. 2000; 217: 1154-1156
- Causes of urine marking in cats and effects of environmental management on frequency of marking.JAVMA. 2001; 219: 1709-1713
- Evaluating a feline facial pheromone analogue to control urine spraying.Veterinary Medicine. 2000; 95: 151-155
- Feline urine spraying.Appl Anim Behav Sci. 1997; 52: 365-371
- A comparison of cyproheptadine and clomipramine for the treatment of spraying cats.in: Overall K.A. Mills D.S. Heath S.E. Horwitz D. Proceedings of the Third International Congress on Veterinary Behavioural Medicine. Universities Federation for Animal Welfare, Hertfordshire, UK2001: 184-185
- Effects of clomipramine on cats presented for urine marking.in: Overall K.A. Mills D.S. Heath S.E. Horwitz D. Proceedings of the Third International Congress on Veterinary Behavioural Medicine. Universities Federation for Animal Welfare, Herfordshire, UK2001: 186-189
- Effects of a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor on urine spraying behavior in cats.JAVMA. 2001; 219: 1557-1561
- Adverse drug reactions.in: Ettinger J.S. Textbook of veterinary internal medicine: diseases of the dog and the cat. 3rd edition. WB Saunders, Philadelphia1989: 499-510
- Comparison of diazepam with progestins for effectiveness in suppression of urine spraying behavior in cats.JAVMA. 1992; 200: 797-801
- Psychotropic drugs and behavioral therapy.Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract. 1991; 21: 329-352
- Fulminant hepatic failure associated with oral administration of diazepam in 12 cats.JAVMA. 1996; 209: 618-625
- Cat elimination behavior problems.Vet Clin North Am Small Anim Pract. 1991; 21: 257-264
Neilson JC. Pearl vs. clumping: litter preference in a population of shelter cats [abstract]. In: Abstracts from the American Veterinary Society of Animal Behavior, Boston, 2001. p. 14.
- Effectiveness of products in eliminating cat urine odors from carpet.JAVMA. 1989; 194: 1589-1591
- Objectionable urine spraying and urine marking in cats: evaluation of progestin treatment in gonadectomized males and females.JAVMA. 1980; 177: 529-533