- Tullnes E.P.
- Itzkan I.
- Drake E.H.
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribers receive full online access to your subscription and archive of back issues up to and including 2002.
Content published before 2002 is available via pay-per-view purchase only.
Subscribe:Subscribe to Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice
- Transendoscopic contact neodymium:yttrium aluminum garnet laser correction of epiglottic entrapment in standing horses.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1990; 144: 1971-1980
- History of lasers in medicine.in: Arndt K.A. Dover J.S. Olbricht S.M. Lasers in cutaneous and aesthetic surgery. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1997: 3-10
- Medical lasers.in: Lasers and optical fibers in medicine. Academic Press, San Diego, CA1993: 180-209
- Selective excitation through vibrational energy transfer and optical maser action in N2-CO2.Phys Rev. 1964; 13: 617-619
- Carbon dioxide lasers.in: The laser guidebook. McGraw-Hill, New York1992: 159-183
- High-power diode-based lasers for medical applications.Biophotonics Int. 1997; 1: 40-46
- DF: soft tissue studies with 805 nm diode laser radiation: thermal effects with contact tips and comparison with effects of 1064 nm Nd:YAG laser radiation.Lasers Surg Med. 1993; 13: 528-536
- Photodynamic therapy.Surg Clin N Am. 1992; 72: 609-622
- Comparison of a high power diode laser with the Nd:YAG laser using in situ wound strength analysis of healing cutaneous incisions.Lasers Surg Med. 1997; 21: 248-254
- Biomedical lasers at the cutting edge.Photonics Spectra. 1993; 27: 92-97
Bartels KE, Morton RJ, Dickey DT, et al. Use of diode laser energy (808 nm) for selective photothermolysis of contaminated wounds. In: Prog Biomedical Optics (International Society for Optical Engineers Proceedings Series), Lasers in surgery: advanced characterization, therapeutics, and systems V, (2395). 1995. p. 602–6.
- New technologies and future applications of surgical lasers. The right tool for the right job.Surg Clin N Am. 1992; 72: 705-747
- Transendosocpic Nd:YAG laser surgery for treatment of epiglottal entrapment and dorsal displacement of the soft palate in the horse.Vet Surg. 1990; 19: 356-363
- Treatment of perianal fistulas with Nd:YAG laser. Results in twenty cases.Vet Surg. 1995; 24: 140-147
- Nd:YAG laser cytoreduction of an invasive intracranial meningioma in a dog.Prog Vet Neurol. 1993; 4: 3-9
- Subtotal canine prostatectomy with the neodymium:yttrium aluminum garnet laser.Vet Surg. 1990; 19: 348-355
- Use of the neodymium:yttrium aluminum garnet laser for treatment of squamous cell carcinoma of the nasal planum in a cat.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1992; 201: 756-758
- A history of lasers.in: Krasner N. Lasers in gastroenterology. Wiley-Liss, New York1991: 3-23
- Laser instrumentation.in: Arndt K.A. Dover J.S. Olbricht S.M. Lasers in cutaneous and aesthetic surgery. Lippincott-Raven, Philadelphia1997: 52-64
- Comparison of holmium and flashlamp pumped dye lasers for use in lithotripsy of biliary calculi.Lasers Surg Med. 1992; 12: 482-489
- Fiberoptic diagnosis.in: Lasers and optical fibers in medicine. Academic Press, San Diego (CA)1993 (p. 180–209)
- Laser biomedical engineering: clinical applications in otolaryngology.in: Goldman L. The biomedical laser. Technology and clinical applications. Springer-Verlag, New York1981: 175-198
- Laser surgery of the vocal cords; an experimental study with the carbon dioxide laser on dogs.Laryngoscope. 1972; 82: 2204
- Quantum biology of laser photostimulation.Laser Ther. 1999; 11 ([editorial]): 52-54
Felten RP. FDA status of biostimulation lasers. In: Abstracts of American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery 15th Annual Meeting. Toronto, Ontario, Canada; 1994.
- Effects of holmium:YAG laser on equine articular cartilage and subchondral bone adjacent to traumatic lesions: a histopathological assessment.J Arthrosc Rel Med. 1997; 9: 536-545
- Low level laser irradiation shows no histopatholgical effect on myogenic satellite cells in tissue culture.Laser Ther. 1999; 11: 114-117
- Low-energy photon therapy.in: Schoen A.M. Wynn S.G. Complementary and alternative medicine—principles and practice. Mosby, St. Louis (MO)1998: 247-274
- Evaluation of low level laser therapy on primary healing of experimentally induced full thickness teat wounds in dairy cattle.Vet Surg. 1997; 26: 114-120
- Effect of Nd:YAG laser energy on articular cartilage healing in the dog.Lasers Surg Med. 1989; 9: 595-601
- Low-intensity laser light-induced closure of a chronic wound in a dog.Vet Surg. 1999; 28: 292-295
- Holmium:yttrium-aluminum-garnet lithotripsy efficiency varies with stone composition.Urology. 1998; 52: 392-397
- Percutaneous laser nucleolysis of lumbar discs.N Engl J Med. 1987; 317: 771-772
- Use of the holmium yttrium aluminum garnet laser for percutaneous thoracolumbar intervertebral disk ablation in the dog paper.J Am Vet Med Assoc. 1996; 208: 1263-1267
- Comparison of carbon dioxide laser modalities for removal of polymethylmethacrylate cement.Vet Comp Orthop Trauma. 1997; 10: 25-31
- Pulsed carbon dioxide laser for cartilage vaporization and subchondral bone perforation in horses. Part II: morphologic and histochemical reactions.Vet Surg. 1991; 203: 200-208
- Pulsed carbon dioxide laser for cartilage vaporization and subchondral bone perforation in horse. Part I: technique and clinical results.Vet Surg. 1991; 203: 190-199